Google has commissioned The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) to conduct a research understanding the digitisation of the Arts and Heritage. It picked 10-11 instituions from each country, and assess from the areas like:
- website assessment
- Social Media presence
- Interactive experience capacity
- Digital access to archives
- Digital Education Initiatives
Panel Speaker: – 1. Elaine Eu, National Museum, Singapore
Digital Assets Ecosystem: Collections Management System, Social Table, Mobile App, Website, digitized archives.
2. Alex Gao Future Gallery of Today Art Museum, augmented reality, virtual curator
3. Jeanie Jevelosa: Yuchengco Museum, Makati, rich chinese filipino
4. Jayanta Sengupta: Victoria memorial Hall / Indian Museum Kolkata
5. Winnie Yeung: TaiKwun – Architecture hired include Herzog De Meuon
Policy, Judiciary and Prison, total 16 buildings, funded by Jocky’s club.